We are happy to announce the opening of the first demoparty dedicated
to the ENIAC.
2) If you plug your ENIAC to the wall power plug, the PC, Amiga and Atari ST demomakers will saw your head off. Take your own risks.
3) To give electrical power to your machine, we provide a bycicle room with attached generators. Please let us know a week in advance of the size of your group, so that we can get enough bycicles for everyone.
4) You are responsible of finding your own spot in the party room. Our
ENIAC is already taking half of the available space.
6) "Flame" demo effects are forbidden. When we tried to achieve one, the vacuum tubes caught fire and we had to call 911. They were not very happy about it.
7) It is forbidden to spray paint graffities on our ENIAC.
12) Musical creations are forbidden. Our musician tried to compose something
and provoked the death of five dogs while trying to complete "Woof
Woof ZAPPP !!", played with his newly created Music Tracker "LiveWireDogeeh".
13) Graphical creations are forbidden. Our graphist found a horrible death after making a vacuum tube box explode in an attempt to automatically create a drawing of Pamela Anderson on the floor with the glass shards. The result was not so great anyways.
14) The Bycicle Room has an excellent drink vending machine [rubs hands].
15) The coders are not allowed to access the ENIAC switches while the demo is running.
16) Any vacuum tube that fries during the demo cannot be replaced.
17) The "Plasma", "Shadebobs" or "Lens" demo effects are forbidden. Our coder placed some pot in the relay box so that we were stoned by the smoke and saw all kind of weird stuff.
18) If somebody does not respect these rules, people may be pissed off
and quit the ENIAC scene !
1. A brand new ENIAC
Good luck !